Mission, Vision, Objectives
Sienna Lutheran Academy exists to enlighten and enrich its students by providing excellence in Christ-centered education.
Sienna Lutheran Academy will continuously integrate the wisdom of God’s Word with the best instructional methods to yield a comprehensive education that enlightens and enriches its students as they grow in mind, body, and spirit. Sienna Lutheran Academy’s faculty will also continue to grow professionally and strive to provide the students of our congregation and community with a challenging, developmentally-appropriate, and balanced curriculum in which all subjects are centered on the timeless truths of the Word of God. Sienna Lutheran Academy is dedicated to offering an education that equips for life and endures for eternity.
The vision of Sienna Lutheran Academy is to:
- offer students a comprehensive Christian education so that they may be “wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.” (2 Timothy 3:15)
- offer students a comprehensive academic foundation that equips its students to excel in high school and beyond.
- maintain a close working relationship with Christ the Lord Lutheran Church as they carry out their individual, yet united, ministries.
- let its Christian light shine as a permanent fixture in and around the community it serves.
- provide a safe environment and physical buildings and grounds that meet its needs and allow for mission and vision to be carried out.
Sienna Lutheran Academy will shape students who are responsible to God, to their families, to the community, and to themselves. Our students will become empowered learners prepared to meet and excel in life when confronted with challenges while remaining true to their Christian faith.