Tuition and Registration Fees
Sienna Lutheran Academy is a non-profit organization. It is not our intention or policy to realize financial gain from our institution. Our tuition and fees are needed to maintain our facilities and offer the level of educational excellence that is part of our philosophy of education.
Sienna Lutheran Academy partners with FACTS Tuition Management to coordinate tuition payment for all of our students. Families may pay monthly payments through FACTS or make the one payment to receive a 5% discount. These payment options are explained on the following link: Payment Plan Options.
You may enroll in the monthly payment plan by clicking the FACTS Tuition Management logo on the right.
Tuition for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Kindergarten: $7,700
- 1st – 2nd: $8,150
- 3rd – 5th: $8,350
- 6th – 8th: $8,650
- Application Fee: $250
- Supply/Material Fee: $500
- Families with 2 children will receive 10% off of the total tuition
- Families with 3 children will receive 15% off of the total tuition
- Families with 4 or more children will receive 20% off of the total tuition
Pay in Full Discount:
- Families who pay in full at the beginning of the year will receive a 5% discount on the tuition.
- Families will receive a $100 discount on tuition for referring a new child who enrolls at SLA.
- School Supplies
- Lunch Program
- After school enrichment activities
- Extended care