Our advanced curriculum is geared for average to above-average students.
- All students will be given an evaluation prior to being admitted.
- Enrollment is based on availability and screening results.
- Students will be placed in the grade level that corresponds with their chronological age using September 1st as the cut-off date.
- Sienna Lutheran Academy practices a non-discrimination enrollment policy.
In order for students to be enrolled at Sienna Lutheran Academy the following must take place:
- Principal meets with the family to answer any questions, conduct a tour of the facilities, and discuss the mission of our school.
- Family completes and returns an application.
- Family pays the non-refundable $250 application fee per child. The fee will be returned if child is not accepted for enrollment, or there are space limitations.
- Family presents a copy of their child’s last report card, birth certificate, testing results, and other evaluation reports.
- Student’s current teacher completes and returns the Teacher Recommendation form. Principal may also contact the student’s previous school for a referral.
- Student completes an entrance exam. The exam will be conducted at Sienna Lutheran.
- An enrollment decision is made and communicated with the parents.
Upon acceptance, parents submit the registration fee, their child’s updated immunization and health examination records. Because the Academy maintains high standards and expectations, re-enrollment in succeeding years is based on student achievement, attitude, and parental support.
Non – Discriminatory Policy
Sienna Lutheran Academy prohibits harassment and/or discrimination against a student on the basis of gender, race, color, disability, linguistic preference, ethnic or natural origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs, policies, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.